My Account support
My Account support
Welcome to My Account support. Registering for an online account and logging in lets you manage your du mobile, home and business services.
Help with your account?
What you can do with your account
Bills and payments
- View and pay your bills – view your bills for the past six months and make a payment for your monthly postpaid or fixed line. Login to your account (or register if you haven’t already done so).
- Auto-payment – save your credit card information so your monthly bills will be paid on time every month, you can even decide to pay fully or to pay a fixed amount every month or week. It’s secure and will save you time and effort.
- Recharge your Pay As You Go® Plus – recharge different wallets such as More Time, More Data or More International for your Pay As You Go® Plus account with denominations ranging from AED20 up to AED500 with either your credit card or a recharge voucher.
- Subscribe to auto-recharge – if you’re a Pay As You Go® Plus customer, you can subscribe to auto-recharge and automatically recharge your account every month / week.
- Pay for a friend – add and manage your own list of friends or family members who have Pay As You Go® Plus or monthly plans, and recharge or make bill payments for them. You can also activate auto-payments / auto-recharge for them.
- Switch to eBill – save trees and paper by choosing to receive bills by email and stop receiving the paper bills. You can also access your bills for the past six months by logging in to your account.
- Quick Pay – Make a quick online payment for your personal mobile or fixed account without the need to log in. Just enter your account details and pay your bills.
Managing your services
- Purchase / subscribe to data packs – subscribe to or upgrade / downgrade your mobile data packs including BlackBerry packages
- Caller tunes – browse and set caller tunes on your mobile for your callers through your account.
- Account summary – view your monthly bill summary or Pay As You Go®
remaining balance in each wallet and its expiry date. You can also view the last payment you made and the due date for the current outstanding amount.
- Free units usage – view the available free units (minutes, SMS, data) you have left on your plan or bundles if any.
- User limits – business customers can set credit limits for yourself and your accounts.
- Change personal information – update your contact details (email and contact number), billing address and set your preferred language online.