Recharge data with 'More Time'
How to recharge data-only SIM using 'More Time'
If you have recharged the 'More Time' balance by mistake on your data-only SIM, or you're using an older internet key version, you may need to buy a data pack from the 'More Time' balance. Simply send a free SMS as in the table below. You send an SMS by placing the SIM in a mobile device, or through the internet key software.
|Pack price (per month)||SMS command to 1311|
|160 MB ||AED 20||moredata20|
|450 MB||AED 50||moredata50|
|1 GB||AED 100||moredata100|
|5 GB ||AED 200||moredata200|
|25 GB no promotion ||AED 500||moredata500|
Please update your internet key software to the latest version, or to recharge your 'More Data' balance and follow the standard and simple way of getting a data pack found here.
- Please note that you’ll be unable to use data on a pay per use basis. You need to get a data pack to be able to access the internet.
- Frequently asked questions
- 1. I’ve recharged my More Time balance but I still can’t browse with my internet key. Why?
Please note that you can’t use data on a pay per use basis on your data-only SIM. Ideally, you should recharge your prepaid data-only SIM by using the 'more data' option to buy a data pack after recharge.
2. Do I have to follow this process every time I need a new pack?
No. This is a convenience provided to customers who have mistakenly recharged with “More Time” from the internet key dashboard.
To use your internet key successfully, you have to upgrade its software and then recharge or buy a new data bundle only with More Data.
3. Can I buy as many data packs as I want using my More Time balance or is it a limited function?
You can buy as many data packs as you wish using this method. However, for your convenience, we recommend you recharge your balance through More Data as it’ll help you get a data pack in a single step.