Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
Here’s a chance to win a trip for 4 to the Maldives.
- Rent it now from our Movie Store.
- Press VOD on your du TV remote.
The first-ever Star Wars standalone film is now available on our Movie Store.
Join The Rebel Alliance as they attempt to steal the plans for the Death Star from Darth Vader and The Empire.
From 12 to 26 April, rent Rogue One: A Star Wars Story and you could win a trip to Laamu Atoll, Maldives!
The prize includes:
- Return flights for four to Laamu Atoll in the Maldives.
- Airport-hotel-airport transportation.
- 4-night/5-day stay at a 4-star hotel with breakfast.
- Luxury hotel includes access to a private beach and a full-service spa.
- $400 USD spending money for the winners.
- Island tour for one full day with guide.
- One sunset cruise.
- Free bicycle rental to tour the island.
- Travel insurance.
Simply press the VOD button on your du TV remote to rent the movie. The default VOD PIN is 1111.
When will the promotion run?
The promotion period will be from 12 to 26 April. The winner will be announced on the first week of May.
Who is eligible for the promotion?
All du TV customers who rented Rogue One: A Star Wars Story from 12 to 26 April.
How many times do I need to rent the movie?
You can rent and watch the movie as many times as you want. Each time you rent it, you have 48 hours to watch it. Irrespective of the number of times you rented/watched the movie, you get one entry only.
Do I need a visa to visit the Maldives?
Yes, you'll need a visa depending on your nationality. Please read the Terms and Conditions
If I win, can I select the dates for the trip?
Yes, but there are certain dates that are not available — these will be provided when we contact the winner.
How will you notify the winner?
The winner will receive a call from one of our agents with all the necessary details.
T&Cs for the winners
1. The competition entry is open to anyone but at least one winner traveling must be over the age of 18 years.
2. Winners must be in possession of a valid 5-year passport and will have a minimum of 90 days validity for the duration of the prize holiday.
3. All entry visas, ESTA forms, and/or travel documents are the sole responsibility of the winner including visa costs if applicable. 4. The winner will receive confirmation that he/she has won a prize via e-mail and by phone within the first week of May.
4. Winner must provide a copy of their passports to ensure names are spelled correctly and validity of their passports.
5. Winner must give at least 60 days' notice prior to their requested departure date.
6. du employees are excluded from this promotion.
7. All prizes are non-transferable. No cash alternative is available for any prize. In the unlikely event that a prize should become unavailable (due to force majeure or prize not being suitable for the winners, etc) We reserve the right to substitute a prize which it may determine as being of equal value.
8. The holidays are subject to availability and blackout dates will apply unless specifically pre-arranged prior to the competition being run. Blackout dates include peak Christmas, Easter and summer holidays
9. The winner must go within 12 months of winning their holiday. Winner will be requested to provide three separate dates of preferred travel We Will work towards fulfilling at least one of winner's preferred date of travel. Winner who do not travel within 12 months will become null and void and no longer entitled to their grand prize.
10. Unless otherwise stated in the package, all other costs including meals and spending money are the responsibility of winner.
11. Once confirmed in writing, travel dates and names of those traveling are not changeable without incurring extra fees.
12. Winner must sign a legal indemnity form prior to departure as standard procedure