1. How do I enter the draw to win the trip to Hawaii?
Simply watch GODZILLATM on a du Tuesday from 15 May to 18 June to instantly enter the draw.
2. When is the trip to Hawaii?
Proposed dates of travel include Saturday night, 15 September – 15 December 2014 and 15 January – 28 May 2015, excluding US national holidays.
3. What does the package include?
Five night hotel stay with breakfast
· Return airport – hotel and event transfers
Kualoa Ranch admission
Based on two people sharing one room
4. Can I redeem the prize for cash or transfer it to someone else?
Prize is subject to availability with no cash alternative and is non-transferable and non-refundable.
5. What are the age restrictions?
One person travelling must be 18 or over. If winner is under 18 then his/her guest must be his/her parent or guardian.
Minimum age for the ATV is 16 and winners must complete an on-site waiver form.
Minimum age for the Jungle Tour is 3.
6. How many rooms will be allocated to the winner?
Hotel accommodation is based on two people sharing one room.
7. Will I need a credit card?
The hotel will take a credit card pre-authorisation or cash deposit to cover any incidentals.
Winner and his/her guest are solely responsible for all other meals and expenses not specifically set forth herein.
8. Do I need a visa?
Winners must have valid passports and visas/permissions if applicable. Visa’s will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
Winner and guest must register online with US ESTA system - https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/
9. What else do I need to know?
Any potential winner and his/her proposed guest will be required to sign a prize acceptance and release form in order to be eligible to win and/or participate in the prize.
10. When does the promotion end?
The promotion starts from the 15 May – 18 June on du Tuesday.
This is Tuesday 20 May, Tuesday 27 May and Tuesday 18 June.
Extension of the promotion depends on the length of time the movie will play in VOX cinemas.
11. When will the winner be announced?
The winner will be announced 2 weeks after the end of the promotion.
12. How will I know if I’ve won?
We will send out an email announcing the winner, as well as contacting the winner by phone.
13. What are the participating cinemas?
Currently all UAE VOX Cinemas which are open to the public – Ajman City Centre, Deira City Centre, Fujairah City Centre, Mirdif City Centre, Mall of
the Emirates, Mercato Mall, Marina Mall Abu Dhabi, Al Hamra Mall - Ras Al Khaimah.
14. Which types of tickets are included in this promotion?
The promotion applies to all 2D, VIP, VOX Max, 3D, VOX Max 3D and VOX Plus screenings of movies available to the paying public at VOX Cinemas,
excluding premieres and private screenings. It does NOT apply to VOX Gold or 4DX screenings.
15. Who is eligible to enter this competition?
All du mobile postpaid and prepaid customers.
16. How do I take advantage of the du Tuesday promotion?
Text the word ‘movie’ to 9979 and you’ll receive an SMS coupon that includes a 6-character alphanumeric code. Show this SMS at the cinema ticket
office, or input the code when booking online and you’ll be able to buy two tickets for the price of one.
This competition is only for ‘GODZILLATM.’
17. Can I book the seats in advance?
Yes, we encourage you to book your cinema tickets in advance using the VOX Cinemas website – VOXCinemas.com/du. After selecting the cinema and movie, you’ll be asked to provide the code
which you received in the SMS coupon.
18. Am I guaranteed a seat in the cinema?
Sorry, seats are available on a first-come first-served basis. To avoid disappointment, we recommend you book in advance (see above) as soon as you
receive your SMS code.
19. How many text-tickets can I use in a week?
You can request one SMS coupon per week.
20. Must the free ticket be to the same movie as the paid ticket?
Yes, we designed this offer for you to take somebody to watch the movie together.
21. Can I send text-tickets to somebody else?
Sorry, the SMS coupons cannot be transferred. The offer is only valid if the SMS coupon is being used by the person who requested it from their du
22. Do I need to bring my du phone to the cinema
Yes, please bring the du phone from which you’ve requested the SMS coupon to the cinema with you.
23. When can I request an SMS coupon?
You may request an SMS coupon up to a week in advance of the Tuesday you wish see the movie. E.g. if you request an SMS coupon on Wednesday, it will be
valid for a movie on the following Tuesday.
24. How long do the SMS coupons last? (i.e. what is their validity period?)
SMS coupons expire at midnight each Tuesday. i.e. they are only valid up until the coming Tuesday.