Can I get the rewards I deserve?
The answer is yes.
Business Rewards Loyalty Program
Your loyalty deserves to be rewarded. Welcome to our Business Rewards program - giving you up to 15% of your monthly communications spend back in reward points. You can redeem your Business Reward points for the latest smartphones and other devices for your business. The more points you collect, the higher the reward.
How does it work
- Collect monthly reward points depending on the amount of your bill
- Redeem your points for the smartphone/ devices of your choice that matches the value of your points
- Points can be collected and redeemed over a period of 24 months
Who is eligible
Business Rewards is for all our business customers who are billed on a monthly basis. All you need to do is activate your Business Rewards as below.
How to activate your Business Rewards
|Action taken |
|Keyword ||SMS to this number |
|Activation (free) |
|BR ||1133 |
|Balance inquiry |
|BAL ||1133 |
|Help request |
|HELP ||1133 |
You can also contact your respective Account Manager, call our Customer Care at 188, or visit any of our stores.
- Reward points automatically expire after 24 months.
- If you are not able to 'opt-in' by SMS, then please contact the person responsible for du bill payment in your company.
- Rewards can only be redeemed after 1st July, 2013
- Frequently asked questions
1. How are the reward points calculated?
The reward points are calculated based on predefined amounts. To know how points are calculated, please refer to this document (PDF file).
2. Is this a seasonal promotion only for existing customers?
No, Business Rewards is our permanent offer for all new and existing customers having at least one mobile line under the Payment Responsible (person responsible for payments) level.
3. What happens if I’m not responsible for payments (non-payment responsible) but would like to opt-in?
Unfortunately, you’re not eligible to opt-in. You’re requested to contact your company’s Payment Responsible (person responsible for payments).
4. Can I redeem the points as soon as my invoice is generated?
Yes, the points are calculated as soon as the invoice is generated.
5. What happens when I migrate between postpaid Enterprise Plans?
Migration between rate plans has no impact on Business Rewards. If you’ve opted in for the programme you’ll remain active.
6. Will I be notified before the expiry of my points?
Yes, you’ll receive an SMS notification 30 days before the expiry of your points.
7. How can I redeem my points?
You’ll have to contact your Account Manager or visit a our nearest store to redeem your points. The points will be deducted from your total amount and you’ll receive your new handset. An SMS notification will also be sent with your remaining balance. However, you will be able to redeem your points after 1st July, 2013
8. How can I see these points on my bill?
You’ll see a new section about the point allocation and redemption in every month’s bill. This section will show you the details of your points earned, redeemed balances as well as details of the points expiring.
9. How can I check the history of all transactions?
You can check the history of all your transactions through SMS, our Customer Care Team , our store or by contacting your respective Account Manager.
- Terms and Conditions
- The points calculation criteria are based on your invoice amount
- These points are calculated based on your mobile and fixed line usage
- Points are assigned immediately
- There’s no cap on earning points
- You should have a minimum of 1 active mobile line under your account
You can also fill in your details in the form below and we’ll contact you.