'My number, My Identity'
Register your business.
Beginning 17 July 2012, the Telecommunications Regulatory Authority (TRA) of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) has made it mandatory for all new and existing businesses to register in order to continue enjoying our services.
Documents required from new businesses
- Copy of valid Trade Licence
- Copy of valid Establishment Card
- Copy of Passport and residence visa page of the subscriber
- Authorisation letter/Power of Attorney in case the subscriber isn’t the signatory on the Trade Licence
Documents required for existing business services
Our existing business customers are kindly asked to submit a copy of their Establishment Cards to continue enjoying our services. It's easy, you can email a copy of your Establishment Card to email@example.com
Ensure the following when submitting your Establishment Card Copy:
- Include your mobile number so we can contact you when needed
- Include your du business account code (you can find this on your bill or can call 800 188 from your du mobile or landline to get this number)
- Ensure that the company name on the Trade Licence (already submitted to du) and Establishment Card is the same
- Ensure that the Establishment Card copy submitted isn’t expired
What is an Establishment Card
It is mandatory for every registered business in the UAE to have an Establishment Card. Developed by Ministry of Interior to create a comprehensive register of companies in the United Arab Emirates, the Establishment Card system serves multiple purposes of which one includes ensuring the compliance of companies with immigration rules and regulations.
This card is generally available with the Public Relationship Officer (PRO) of the company to process visas and immigration needs for employees of the company.
How can I get an Establishment Card
After checking whether or not your company has an Establishment Card with the following representatives of your company:
Public Relationship Officer
If your business doesn’t have an Establishment Card you can apply for it through the following entities
Benefits of registering with an Establishment Card
- To enable a simple, clear and transparent process for SIM card registration and mobile phone services provided by UAE operators
- It ensures that customer rights and confidentiality are well protected
- Fraud cases will be avoided by accepting only a limited set of current and accurate documents