1. These terms and conditions govern the conduct of a promotion by du to encourage customers to adopt electronic billing (the Promotion). du reserves the right to vary, amend or withdraw these terms and conditions at any time. du will publish these terms and conditions, and any revisions to them, on its website www.du.ae.
2. The Promotion will run from 10 January to 28 Feb 2012 (Promotion Period).
3. du consumer customers will be eligible to participate in the Promotion if during the Promotion Period:
3.1. they acquire a fixed line or postpaid mobile service;
3.2. each of these services are only billed to the customer in an electronic medium; and
3.3. at least one bill has been generated in accordance with du’s standard billing cycle at the time of the weekly prize draw.
4. Each week with the supervision of the Department of Economic Development seven winners will be selected at random and identified by their du account number.
5. Winners will receive a credit note for the amount of their previous bill (up to a maximum value of AED 500). The credit note will be applied on the next available billing cycle following the customer’s confirmation of acceptance in accordance with clause 7.
6. Prizes are not transferrable or redeemable for cash.
7. Winners will be contacted via the email address nominated by the customer when they apply for electronic billing with details of how they may redeem their prize. Winners must confirm their acceptance of a prize within ten calendar days from the date of du’s notice by attending du’s main office at Al Salam Tower, Media City, Dubai or the prize will be forfeited. Winners will be required to present photographic identification in the form of an original driver’s license, residence permit or passport.
8. These terms and conditions are governed by the Federal laws of the United Arab Emirates and the laws of the Emirate of Dubai.