The fun starts at AED 255 with 1GB data per month.
You can be the first to have the new BlackBerry® Z10 in the UAE. Don't wait, these new smartphones will go fast.
The BlackBerry Z10 features include:
- 4.2” 4 point multi-touch display
- 1.5 GHz Dual Core Processor
- 2 GB memory
- 8 megapixel rear-facing camera
- 2 megapixel front-facing camera
- GPS enabled
-Also available in white.
Choose your plan
The new BlackBerry® Z10 Smartphone comes with several attractive offers you can choose from on any of our Elite, Elite Super, and Emirati plans or Pay As You Go®.
If you’re thinking of getting yourself a Smartphone, you’re in luck. Our first-ever Smartphone Festival brings you amazing deals and plenty of free data.
Easy Payment Offer
Pay with 0% installments and get 1 GB data per month.
|Easy Payment Offer* |
|0% installment |
|Monthly Data benefits |
|Easy Payment Plan – 12 months |
|AED 255 / month |
|1 GB for 12 months |
and save AED 739 on data
Get the new BlackBerry® Z10 early with the Easy Payment Offer before 30 April 2013, and also enjoy:
- Elite, Elite Super and Emirati Plan customers:
Free 4 GB data per month for the first 3 months - worth AED 600.
- Pay As You Go® customers:
Free 4 GB data for 90 days - worth AED 200.
* Participating banks: You can currently benefit from
this offer if you have a credit card from Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank,
Emirates NBD, Mashreq Bank and National Bank of Abu Dhabi.
Smartphone Privilege Offer with selected credit cards
Enjoy a discounted price on your BlackBerry® Z10 handset with a 12 or 24 month contract, and choose either 1GB of data for AED 100 per month or 4GB of data for AED 200 per month.
For more information on this offer, please visit Smartphone Privilege Offer.
- BlackBerry® Z10 handset allows video and voice service on BBM, why am I unable to use this on my device?
BBM Voice & Video isn’t currently accessible on BlackBerry® Z10. We are still working on this and will keep you updated should any change happen regarding this feature.
- Can I use my BlackBerry Smartphone with a Nano SIM and an adaptor?
No. The Nano SIM with an adaptor won’t be detected by your device. Please don’t use a Nano SIM on your BlackBerry® Z10, as this can affect the hardware performance.
Please visit any du store and get your Nano SIM changed by a micro-SIM, free of charge.
- Where can I subscribe to a new BlackBerry® Z10 smartphone offer?
BlackBerry offers are available through the following:
|Smartphone Introductory Offer |
|du shops, authorised dealers and online shop |
|Easy Payment Plan |
| du shops |
| Smartphone Privilege Offer |
| du shops |
- How can I purchase the BlackBerry® Z10 smartphone with Easy Payment Plan?
1. Pay the full amount of the handset and discounted 1GB data bundle (AED 3060) for the contract period, using your credit card issued from one of the participating banks (Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, Emirates NBD, Mashreq Bank, or National Bank of Abu Dhabi) at our store.
2. Call your bank within two to three working days and ask them to convert the payment to our Easy Payment Plan.
3. Pay back the amount over 12 months installments without any interest fees.
- What are the BlackBerry packages available with the new BlackBerry® Z10 Smartphone offers?
The BlackBerry packages which are available with BlackBerry® Z10 will be the following:
o 100 MB BlackBerry service @ AED 50
o 1GB BlackBerry service @ AED100
o 4 GB BlackBerry service @ AED200
o 25 GB BlackBerry service @ AED500
o Unlimited International BlackBerry service @ AED 260
Existing BlackBerry customers (except BlackBerry Social customers) will keep enjoying their service when upgrading their BlackBerry to a BlackBerry® Z10 smartphone.
- I’ve bought a new BlackBerry® Z10 smartphone and I see that my BBM (BlackBerry service) is active, but I haven’t subscribed to any BlackBerry service. Am I being charged for a bundle?
With the re-invented BlackBerry® Z10, the BlackBerry experience has changed. As soon as you put your SIM in the BlackBerry® Z10 smartphone, the BlackBerry service will be automatically activated free of charge. The BlackBerry® Z10 behaves like any other smartphone, except that you can enjoy BBM on top of your normal data usage.
To enjoy your BlackBerry® Z10 you can use your Elite data Benefits (if Elite customer and above) or subscribe to any of our data bundles. You can choose a BlackBerry bundle and start enjoying the service by sending ‘help’ to 1355.
You can enjoy the BlackBerry service on a Pay per Use basis, but we advise you subscribe to one of our data bundles. You can subscribe to one of our BlackBerry bundles by sending ‘help’ to 1355.
- What will happen if I have BlackBerry Social and get a BlackBerry® Z10 Smartphone?
BlackBerry Social is not compatible with, nor will it work on the BlackBerry® Z10. This is a global decision from the manufacturer of BlackBerry. We’d recommend you upgrade to one of the packages below:
o 100 MB BlackBerry service
o 1GB BlackBerry service
- What will happen if I try and subscribe to BlackBerry Social on my new BlackBerry® Z10?
Should you try to activate BlackBerry Social on your BlackBerry® Z10; the system will advise you that the service isn’t available with the BlackBerry® Z10 device. If you still choose to continue, you will be charged but the service will not be activated.