Broadband speed test
We are pleased to provide a tool to test your broadband speed, in collaboration with
the Telecommunications Regulatory Authority of the UAE.
The Broadband speed test measures:
- the download speed for receiving files from the internet
- the upload speed for sending files to the internet
- round-trip latency (Ping test)
For the most reliable results we recommend:
- to repeat the test at different times
- to connect your computer directly to your internet socket in the wall, without using a router
- to ensure your computer is not running any other applications or web pages
- to ensure all other devices accessing the internet through your connection are switched off as any of these could impact your speed tests.
For more information, click here to read the TRA’s broadband performance test FAQ’s.